Today we chat with Lesley Salem, founder of Over the Bloody Moon, a community and organization with a social purpose that runs workshops and classes to help inform, equip and empower all women going through perimenopause. Her learnings have been carefully packaged into a series of 1-hour Symptom Fix workshops, as well as Take Charge of Change classes. Join us to learn more!
Our conversation went down many avenues including:
– Lesley’s realization she was experiencing perimenopause after she stopping taking the pill. What that felt like, why it was so hard and what she did next.
– More than 50% of women would rather go to Dr. Google instead of their own doctor for advice.
– Social media has allowed more information about perimenopause to get into the hands of women.
– The roadmap to perimenopause is not linear, which means everyone’s experience is different.
– Journaling is a great way to track the changes you’re experiencing during perimenopause.
– Women have more that unites over them then what divides them.
Learn more about perimenopause, being a part of the Over the Bloody Moon community, and getting the resources you need:
We think you’d also like these podcast episodes: