Welcome to the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast. Today, we’re talking to Susan Burrell author of “Live Your Empowered Life: A 30-Day Journey Book. Susan is a feisty Scorpio (was even born with the red hair to back it up!) who has navigated life by learning how to listen within to that Divine urge that keeps pointing her in the direction of her life’s purpose even when she can’t see the road. She is a guide in the crossroads of life with a Masters Degree in Consciousness. Susan has been counseling and supporting people in transforming from the inside out for over 25 years. Her methods are proven because she has lived this journey to empowerment.
We know you love it, so press play and let’s hit the road! Today we talked about…
- Why so many women in mid-life search for purpose and guidance about what to do next.
- How Susan’s empathic nature helps guide women on their journey to find inner growth and true empowerment
- Susan’s own “messy middle” story.
- Strategies to weed out the junk in our live and the negative stories that stop us from moving forward and growing as a person.
- A 30-day journey of empowerment through Susan’s book, exercises, meditations, and other inspiration.
- One thing that can be done today to create a better future.
- Lesson’s learned along the way, and unexpected wisdom from client’s and podcast guests.
Connect with Susan
Susan’s thought provoking podcast, “Empowering Chats with Susan Burrell” can be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio and other popular platforms. Her guided meditations are accessible through the Insight Timer App.
f you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
We’re looking forward to our next road trip with you. Until next time thanks for riding shotgun.