Welcome to the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast. Today, we’re talking to Emily Falcigno who started believing in visions in 2018 when her photo series “In Her Words Diary” landed a billboard in Times Square. Since then, she realized living her ideal lifestyle was a lot closer than she thought. By strategically implementing her visions on dating and work, she started attracting exactly what she wanted – including podcast guest appearances and dream vacations. Now she’s creating photo strategies for her clients, so they can live their ideal lifestyles faster.
A singles photographer who doesn’t do hair and makeup makeovers or encourage you to lose 5 pounds, Emily helps you uncover your desires, find your radiance through self-compassion, and helps you live your ideal lifestyle through vision boarding.
Today we talk about…
- Emily’s project “In Her Worlds Diary” and seeing her work on a billboard in Times Square.
- How Emily helps singles uncover their desires and radiance through self-compassion, which includes photography and vision boarding.
- What vision boarding is and isn’t.
- Why vision boarding is important for a deep dive into self-discovery.
- How to use vision boarding to achieve your desires.
- How this process is different for singles looking for a partner.
- Emily’s work as a photographer and incorporating photography into vision boarding
- Why it’s important to start living your vision and how to get started.
- Emily’s program, The Visionary’s Journey.
We know you love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Connect with Emily
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.