Today we’re talking to Rachel Lankester the founder of Magnificent Midlife, an online hub and community celebrating and empowering women in midlife and beyond. Rachel helps women in midlife become who they were meant to be through mentoring, an online members club, midlife wellness courses, and the Magnificent Midlife Podcast. We know you’ll love it, so let’s hit the road.
We had the opportunity to discuss the following with Rachel:
- What is Magnificent Midlife and why “Life’s Too Short for Plain Biscuits.”
- A shift in old narratives that labeled midlife as the end and embracing a change in mindset.
- Secrecy and shame associated with this time in a woman’s life.
- Rachel’s journey with early menopause and thoughts about the cause including environmental factors that can worsen symptoms.
- Supporting natural menopause.
- Ageism in the U.S and other parts of the world.
- Changing the narrative about aging and not allowing negative stereotypes to hold us back.
- Embracing getting older rather than try to fight it.
- Making the most of our next chapter in life.
To find more information about Rachel or if you want to keep the conversation going, visit us on Facebook, Instagram or at Messy Middle Road Trip.com. And if you like what we’re doing, please consider subscribing to the podcast and leaving us a rating and review so we can reach more amazing middlers.
We’re looking forward to our next road trip with you. Until next time thanks for riding shotgun.
You might also enjoy:
EO21: GETTING REAL ABOUT SEX IN MIDLIFE WITH DR. RUXANDRA LEMAY
EO21: GETTING REAL ABOUT SEX IN MIDLIFE WITH DR. RUXANDRA LEMAY – PART TWO
EO24: CLEAN EATING WITH JANINE AND NICOLE
EO28: UNDERSTANDING AYURVEDA WITH COLETTE KENT