The holidays are here and you are most likely feeling the frenzy. You know the feeling. Too much to do, too many promises made, too many people counting on you. Oh yeah, and you also need to take care of yourself somehow.
What if there was a better way to experience the holidays without frenzy? Lucky for us, we have friend of the podcast and frenzy taming expert Shelley Merchant on today’s show. We’re going to be talking about tips and tricks to manage holiday stress, decorating and storage hacks, gift ideas and how to be good to yourself during this time of year. We invite you to hop in the convertible because this is a show you won’t want to miss.
Today we talk about…
- Why the holiday season is like a dinner buffet.
- Tips for a stress-free Christmas.
- How to add more joy to our lives during the season.
- Decorating ideas that can help us to simplify the holidays.
- Tips for holiday storage, including how to keep track of all the stuff.
- Ideas to make Christmas gifts more meaningful.
- What to do if we’ve fallen victim to the Scrooge Syndrome.
- Instead of running ourselves ragged, how we can be good to ourselves this season.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and lets hit the road!
How to connect with Shelley:
Thanks for listening to today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed the show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.