It’s the most wonderful time of the year! In today’s mini-podcast, Janine gives you a few ideas for fun family adventures over the holidays. If you’re looking to create new family traditions or if you just want to get out of town for a few days this episode is for you.
Today we talk about…
- Visiting New York City during the holidays.
- Fun places to ice skate, shop, and see the man in red while you’re in the Big Apple
- Janine’s top tip for a visit to the city. Hint: Advance tickets.
- Special places for anyone who loves Christmas lights.
- A New Orleans celebration.
- Really getting out of town with a visit to the Holiday markets in Europe.
- A trip for the holiday markets, northern nights, and visit with Santa on the Arctic Circle.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Things you heard about in this episode:
New York Botanical Garden’s Holiday Train Show
Bryant Park Winter Village
A New Orleans Christmas
Tallinn Christmas Market
Santa Clause Village, Rovaniemi, Finland
Thanks for listening to today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed the show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.