Today, we’re joined by Caireann Frasca, a writer, teacher and creative who is passionate about the Divine Feminine. Caireann draws parallels and connections between the Celtic goddesses, Avalonian priestesses, Otherworld Queens and modern-day women. We’re thrilled to have her riding shotgun. Get ready to step into your power messy middlers, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Today we talk about…
- Why the stories of the Celtic goddesses, The Lady of the Lake, and Guinevere still have a powerful message for women today.
- How the struggles of legendary women compare to modern-day women.
- Why powerful women in mystical stories are often portrayed as evil villains who influence men to do harm.
- Why the women of legends had a “midlife mindset.”
- Why women are raising their voices more than ever regarding equal pay, gender-neutral opportunities, the #metoo movement and teaching girls they can do anything.
- Why it’s important to raise your voice and empower others to raise their voice.
- Why midlife is the perfect time to take a risk.
- Whether or not things have really changed for women.
- How studying Modron, Mabon, and the Autumn Equinox provides ways to celebrate moving into the darker months of the year, and tips as we enter the colder months of the year.
- Why it’s time to let go of false beliefs from our youth that don’t serve us and start letting our true colors of midlife come shining through.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Connect with Caireann:
If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there. We’re looking forward to our next road trip with you. Thanks for riding shotgun.
You might also like: