Today we talk to dietitian Nicole Maslar about eating right and staying healthy in midlife. Nicole became a dietitian because she wants to help make a difference in the lives of people through health, wellness, and prevention. She believes that every small change in behavior or habit makes a big difference in enhancing your life. We couldn’t agree more.
In today’s episode, we talk about…
- The difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist.
- How to navigate all of the conflicting nutrition information and find the right way to eat for our bodies
- The food industry and the worldwide obesity epidemic.
- Why we should reevaluate what we eat and how much we eat after we turn 40, 50, 60+.
- What’s up with menopause middle?
- Vitamins, minerals and the need for supplements.
- Fad diets and the current trend that makes Nicole cringe
- Are carbs good or bad or just food?
- Nicole’s top five tips for women in midlife who want to stay at a healthy weight and grow old with plenty of energy and vitality.
- One thing we can do today to make a positive impact on our health.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there. We’re looking forward to our next road trip with you. Thanks for riding shotgun. Until next time…