On today’s podcast, Janine and Nicole are joined by health and wellness entrepreneurs, Chelsea Newman and Sofia Zanzarella. They’re hitting the convertible to define what CBD is and how it works, who should be using it and how you can incorporate it as a business. We know you’ll love the show, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Please remember we’re not health care professionals. Heck, we don’t even know CPR. Our tips and tidbits should not replace personal judgment or medical treatment when needed. Remember, we’re not trying to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, just give you something to think about.
In part one of the show, we talk about…
- What CBD is and isn’t and how it’s used.
- The non-scientist explanation about why do our bodies respond so well to CBD.
- The best way to use CBD.
- How often and how much you need to take it to see the benefits.
- How to make sure the product is safe and good quality.
- Side effects associated with taking CBD.
- The laws and regulations regarding CBD.
- CBD in food and drinks.
- Sofia’s experience using CBD in her cancer treatments.
We hope you enjoyed this episode of The Messy Middle Road Trip Podcast and feel empowered to learn more about the benefits of CBD and how it could improve overall health and quality of life for you and your family.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there. Janine and I are looking forward to our next road trip with you. Thanks for riding shotgun. Until next time…