Traveling with extended family is challenging, but worth it. Many families want to plan a multigenerational family vacation, especially when Gran and Gramps are paying for it, but the planning is too much, or family relationships fray under the stress of different priorities and expectations. In today’s mini-podcast, we’ll tell you how to plan a multigenerational dream vacation without stressing out or killing each other.
In today’s mini-podcast we talk about…
- The most important subject to talk about and the one most groups ignore until it’s too late. Hint: It has to do with money.
- Why communication is key.
- How to make sure everyone is happy and satisfied with the trip.
- How to keep from stressing out if you’re doing all of the planning.
- Knowing your why and why it’s important.
- The top mistakes big groups make when planning a family trip.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: