Nina Urman helps (women) leaders to live in the highest expression of themselves so they can live and lead healthy, happy lives with their families, businesses and projects. As a former professional tennis player & life-strategist with 7+ years of experience with delivering transformation, her company InsideOut helps high-level performers to reconnect to their authentic selves and live from within. Our conversation digs into finding our soul’s purpose and facing transformation head-on.
In today’s episode, we talk to Nina about…
- Why being a professional athlete doesn’t free you from anxiety and self-doubt.
- How to build resilience and confidence in all you do.
- Why women let the fear of failure, insecurity, anxiety, and self-doubt hold them back, and what to do about it.
- Why is it important for women to recenter and realign with their soul’s purpose.
- How to stop conforming to other’s exceptions and start living a truly authentic life.
- The difference between goal line vs. soul line, and why it’s important.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Connect with Nina:
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: