Photo by Robert Lukeman on Unsplash
We’re talking to Kathleen Farris a psychic, a medium and an energy healing facilitator. As a psychic, she works with clients to clarify life’s paths or gain insight into situations their dealing with, and as a medium, she works with someone’s loved ones in the spirit world to bring messages of healing and hope to you.
Today we asked Kathleen about…
- How someone goes from being a kindergarten teacher to a medium.
- The difference between mediumship and psychic readings.
- What happens during a reading and how it works.
- If communicating with someone in the spirit world ever gets scary or uncomfortable
- How to follow your calling even when everyone around you has serious doubts about your plans.
- How meditation helps with psychic awareness.
- Why it’s so important to use our intuition and pay attention to what’s around us.
- How to use our innate intuition in our daily lives.
- Why she thinks it’s important to find and live your most authentic life.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: