Welcome to the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast. Today we’re talking to Ellie Bassick-Trovato, a Women’s Empowerment coach, a best-selling author, and an upcoming TEDx speaker. She teaches women to stand in their power, to be the light they came here to be, and ultimately, to change the world (whether in the form of their family, their community, their workplace, their clients or even with a movement).
Have you felt like your inner light has gone dim as you enter midlife? Perhaps you’ve focused all your attention on raising your children, supporting a spouse, caring for aging parents? Have suffered loss through divorce, death of a loved one or the end of a career? Then this episode if for you.
In this show, we talk about…
- How and why Ellie created a movement that inspires women to be the light they came here to be.
- Why women play small and what we should do to change it.
- How fear holds us in place.
- Why it matters whether or not we play big and nourish our light.
- Ellie’s Luminosas community.
- Steps to break bad habits and nourish that light in each of us.
- How to choose love and freedom over fear and stress.
- Why surrounding ourselves with positive, uplifting people matters.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Connect with Ellie:
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like:
EO33: Discussing the Documentary “Pretty Toxic” with Filmmaker Jennifer B. White.
EO 23: Making Big Changes in Midlife with Lori Massicot
EO 21: Getting Real about Sex in Midlife with Dr. Ruxandra LeMay