In today’s mini-pod, Janine tells you how to put together a once in a lifetime celebration vacation with friends and family members with no fuss, no muss, and low stress. Now that’s really something to celebrate. So whether you have big birthday or anniversary coming up, or your kids are graduating from high school or college there is no better time to plan a celebration vacation.
In today episode we talk about…
- The most important question to ask when planning a celebration vacation.
- Why multigenerational celebration vacation isn’t always the best idea.
- How to include your guests in the planning while holding onto your vision for the trip.
- How much planning to too much planning.
- Why togetherness isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be.
- Some cool ideas for your own celebration vacation.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road!
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: