Today, Cindy Kennedy agreed to ride shotgun to talk ticks, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of Lyme Disease. Did you know that millions of people worldwide are living with Lyme? As the warm weather ramps up, this is definitely a show you don’t want to miss.
In today’s show, we talk about…
- How do you know if you have Lyme disease?
- The facts about the disease, including whether or not all ticks carry the disease, and where and when are you most likely to contract Lyme.
- Why misdiagnosis is so common.
- Why there isn’t a vaccine yet.
- The available treatment and the odds of a full recovery.
- How to prevent Lyme disease.
- What to you do if you find a tick on your body.
- Self-care recommendations if you’ve been diagnosed with Lyme.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: