Are you overwhelmed with all the clean eating claims in your Facebook feed? Today’s podcast is about Janine and Nicole’s experiences with clean eating. Nicole tackled an elimination diet to combat her psoriatic arthritis symptoms and Janine opted to try a Whole 30 approach to detox after the holidays with the goal of feeling better.
In this episode, they share information about the importance of non-gmo, organic and gluten free food.
They talk about….
- Which fruits and vegetables are the best options to buy organic
- Symptoms of celiac or gluten sensitivity
- Tips to eat healthy on a budget
- The importance of buying local
- Searching for healthy recipes and support groups
- Having an accountability partner
- The importance of cooking at home
- We know you’ll love it, so hit play and let’s hit the road.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: