Psychologist and author, Dr. Ruxandra LeMay will be joining us in this two-part podcast as we discuss getting real about sex, intimacy, and marriage in the middle of life. Helping couples reconnect and renew their relationship is her specialty and we cannot wait to hop in the convertible and get this road trip started. This is a good one, you won’t want to miss it.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The lack of interest vs. the lack of love in a relationship, and how to know the difference.
- The reasons for a low sex drive and lack of intimacy in a relationship?
- Why women have sex with their head and how this affects their relationship.
- How the shifting priorities of mid-life affect a woman’s relationship with her partner.
- Ways for women to meet their own needs without the partner feeling left out.
- What to do if one partner has a high sex drive and the other has a low sex drive.
Stay tuned for part two….
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
Dr. LeMay’s Website
Dr.LeMay’s wellness library for resources on relationships, intimacy, anxiety, and stress management.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: