In part two, of our conversation with Sue Marshall and Meg DeCubellis from illumiNITE, we find out what it REALLY takes to get something made and out into the marketplace. Hint: It’s hard, but there’s hope, so press play and let’s hit the road. So, if you have a dream of creating and selling the next great handbag, shoes, swimsuit, etc. this show is for you
In today’s show we talk about…
- Why “making” is so popular now.
- What happens if someone’s “great idea” isn’t that hot?
- How to judge if an idea will work?
- The process for making the world’s best cat t-shirt a reality?
- Some expert advice for someone who wants to start a business selling an apparel product, like a pocketbook, shoes, or the greatest pair of jeans ever?
- How Accurate Service helps makers with a great idea create a product and get it to market.
- Meg and Sue’s predictions for the future of the apparel industry? Hint: The world needs more stitchers.
We know you’ll love it, so hit play and let’s roll.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: