Karen Bobinski hopped in the convertible today to talk about how to incorporate diet, exercise, self-care, mindfulness, and self-love to thrive with an autoimmune disease. Karen is an autoimmune warrior and holistic health coach. She believes in the premise, “Let food be thy medicine” while learning how to optimize our well being.
- Karen’s battle with an autoimmune disease and her realization that the autoimmune issue was a sign from her body that something needed to change.
- Why finding a supportive community full of positivity is crucial to managing an autoimmune disease.
- The online support community dedicated to sharing Karen’s experience and learning how to combat autoimmune naturally.
- Why second acts are the best act, including Karen’s career as a paramedic and an Integrative Nutrition and Health Coach.
- The importance of looking beyond dietary changes and finding balance in all other aspects of our lives?
- Tips on using mindset to help heal the body naturally from the inside out.
- How she helps people to become the best version of themselves.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Resources mentioned in the show:
Natural Solutions to Living with Psoriatic Arthritis Facebook page
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: