Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash
Women in midlife want to travel, but many are afraid to travel alone. This mini-episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip talks about why we should follow our travel dreams and some tips to stay safe while we’re on the road.
In today’s mini-episode Janine talks about…
- The sad truth about why women in midlife don’t travel.
- Why your gut is the best judge of a situation.
- Why the wrong accomodations turn an amazing, life-affirming vacation into a nightmare.
- The one thing EVERYONE needs when they travel.
- Ideas to avoid getting mugged.
- Why we all need a backup plan.
- Having fun.
We know you’ll love it, so hit play and let’s hit the road.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like: EO13: Responsible and Sustainable Travel