Heather Gersten Perry is riding shotgun in the convertible today. We’ll be chatting with her about a radio career that has lasted nearly 30 years, her work/life balance with a busy family and some of the amazing fangirl opportunities, including a recent sit-down with a Rock ‘n Roll icon.
In today’s show we talk about…
- Heather’s career in radio and what it’s like to be an on-air personality (aka, do your kids think your cool?).
- Succeeding in a male-dominated industry.
- What it’s really like getting up at 3:00 am EVERY DAY.
- Finding a work-life balance while pursuing your dreams.
- Having strangers act like they know you and Heather’s strangest encounter with a fan.
- Why radio is still important.
- One of Heather’s favorite fangirl experiences. If you grew up in the 80s, you’re gonna love this.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s hit the road.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.
You might also like