Wendy Perrotti hopped in the convertible today to talk about how to stand up, stand out, and live BIG. Wendy Perrotti is a certified, ICF Credentialed Professional & Personal Transitions Coach, speaker, and leadership development trainer. She teaches women in mid-life how to fully engage in life’s journey.
In today’s episode, we talk about.…
- How thoughts, self-talk, and actions determine future success.
- Helping women over 40 connect deeply with themselves and other people.
- Why women in mid-life get stuck and what to do about it.
- What we should do to make the changes we need in our lives.
- The three main steps needed to move forward.
- Why failing is okay, as long as we fail forward.
- Why social isolation is worse today and how to feel more connected.
- Strategies to shift your mindset and why your thoughts affect your outcomes.
- The #1 strategy to trick your mind into feeling good and thinking positive thoughts.
- Finding clarity and power to make things happen.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s get rolling.
Thanks for listening to today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed the show, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.