In today’s show, we’ll talk about…
- Setting an intention to enjoy the holidays.
- Managing expectations and saying “no” to have a happier holiday season.
- Why taking a break is good for you and everyone around you.
- How expressing gratitude and practicing kindness and patience is the best way to receive it yourself.
- Letting go of guilt.
- Buying less stuff to lessen stress and make the holidays more meaningful.
- Remembering to have some fun.
- Staying on track with self-care.
We know you’ll love it, so press play and let’s get rolling.
If you want to know more check our full list of holiday tips here.
Thanks for joining us on today’s episode of the Messy Middle Road Trip podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review to help us reach even more women fearlessly navigating the middle of life. Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook or Instagram to see what’s happening over there.